Cardio City Sweetheart

Success! Dr. Azizzadeh, Vascular Surgeon, talked to us at 4:15 about my dad's operation. It went well and he is fine. My mom made the mistake of saying "oh so you are a cardiologist" Dr. Azi (ugh his name is too long for me I am lazy) said "No I am a vascular surgeon" My mom said "Oh there is a difference?" Dr. Azi said "Yes I deal with the vascular side, the arteries,veins, I am the plumber, basically" So no we know and the more you know... Well Dr. Azi told us basically they did basically a sonogram and saw a weakening of the wall of the aorta in my dad. They went in and placed a stent in with webbing to cover up the surrounding area where the wall was weak. So everything went fine and he was doing well. He wants to see my dad after he recovers for a follow up visit. So its always good to hear when a doctor says follow up visit when your dad is in critical condition. Its just these little things that are so big to us. Well now we know he is in his room for sure, my mom asked and they said yes that bed 22 was back. So in a bit I will get to see my dad and one day we can tell him the story of when they lost him. We will laugh and laugh and laugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment