Mr. V has sinus

I apologize for not updating last night but I was exhausted. They performed every thing I said they would in my other post. Dr. Hughes told us that his CAT SCAN showed nothing but that he has some sinus issues. However, they are going to schedule an MRI on him so they can get more detail on his brain tissues. They are still concerned that he has not woken up yet. Last night when my mom and I visited him maybe it was my imagination but his eyelids started to want to open. It made me think of when you are in a real deep sleep and you want to open your eyes but that its just to exhausting to do it. Also, they put in the tube on his right side to drain the fluid that has settled around his lungs. They may do the plating of the ribs today or tomorrow. Dr. Hughes explained that they slit open his left side and slide the plates over the ribs to force them back into place, so they can start healing. We do not know the results of what bacterial infection he has, and we will not know until 2 days from now, that's how long Dr. Conservative said it will take to culture the bacteria. For now they are pumping him with some antibiotics but in 2 days they will know specifically what kind of medicines to give my dad to beat this infection. I am still hoping my dad will start to turn around he already has overcome so many obstacles. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts for our family, we do appreciate it and love you all.

5 comments:

Delena
We are praying for him. Maizie, Elia, Raul and myself plan to go on Friday to see him.

love Tia Elma

Anonymous said...
November 19, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

This is definitely going to be a very long journey for your Dad. But with God's Grace he will fully recover. Keep the Faith! We are all praying for him and for you, your Mom and Jonathan that He gives ya'll the strength you need to get through all this. I wish we could be there more. We continue storming the heavens with prayers! Love ya'll!

Gloria Garza said...
November 19, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Diana & Delena ---We are all praying for him and both of you. This is what will hold all of you. Thanks for keeping us posted on his recovery --- Prayers are going daily for all of you ---- Eva de Leon

Anonymous said...
November 19, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

Delena

Your dad is a strong man, he will fight this. Tell him i said that i love him very much (as a dad). He has always been there for me and that i am there for him (spiritually and in prayer). Tell him to stop with the siestas (naps). I need his advise on school. Please tell him that i miss him and to hurry up and get better so that i can go see him. I love you guys.. chain of prayer is everywhere....Always Lisa De La Paz

Anonymous said...
November 19, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

Hi Delena, this is Felipe. Your dad is a very strong individual who will one day be back at the coffee shop discussing local stuff. I dont even know where to begin on your dad. But I will say this. He is a very loving and caring individual, did I mention strong!! Our prayers are with him and your family. WHEN he wakes up tell him ALOU said hi.

Felipe

Anonymous said...
November 19, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Post a Comment