This is my first time blogging so please bare with me through typos and terrible grammar. I started this blog to update those who know and love my dad, Mr. Roel Villarreal aka Mr. V. I know everyone will want to know his progress as we entail this long journey to recovery. To do a quick recap my dad was in a terrible car accident that luckily he survived. He sustained many internal injuries and broken ribs and shattered pelvis. He has been taken care of by the best trauma team Houston has to offer at Memorial Hermann in the medical center. We appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers as we entail this long sojourn. Please check in daily as I will try to update on his prognosis.

1 comments:

Please know that I will pray for your dad and for the family.Dear God If this load is too much for this family will you please lift it. Amen.

Anonymous said...
November 15, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

Post a Comment