Looking Good Mr. V

Well I am waiting to see my dad, they have the STICU in "lockdown" as my mom said. They are doing a procedure on one of the patients (not my dad) and will not let anyone in until its done. My mom did get to see my dad this morning and she said he was trying to move his eyes more and he moves his eyebrows. When the respiratory therapist was talking my dad tried to move his head to see who was talking, he almost did it but the respiratory therapist helped him move his head. So he is almost there folks. I am going to tell him about Dr. Red Duke today and Pollie of course (his favorite grandpuppy). I am going to tell him about how everyone is praying for him. I will wait to tell him about the Nurse Sunshine incident. Other then that just hanging out with my family today which is great. My Aunt Lee brought me a pic of my dad and my mom from 1974 so you know that is going on the slide show. Nothing says looking good like my dad in his leisure suit. Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers, its working!

2 comments:

The Lord throws a monkey wrench every so often to test our strength. The entire family needs to hold strong for our friend who always has words of strength for us. God bless you all.

Unknown said...
November 20, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

The POWER of PRAYER!! AMEN!! Isn't it awesome!!

Gloria Garza said...
November 20, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment