Just Breathe

My dad will be having his surgery for his percutaneous tracheostomy on Wednesday, November 18, 2009 at 9:00 am. My mom trusts Nurse Midnight (Nightshift Nurse) and she confirmed it. Nurse Midnight also said my dad's heart rate went down to 118 which is good, because yesterday it was at 141. His vitals are good and he is still sleeping and Nurse Midnight was going to let him rest for the night. Oh also my dad is off the sedatives so slowly they are getting him to wake up. Every thing is looking good so far. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comments:

Roel

Our pray are we you for a speedy recovery. Hang in there my friend, God is taking care of because of all the prayer you have received and will continue to receive.

Hector M Hinojosa
Kingsville

Anonymous said...
November 19, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment